Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Monday 27 January 2014

Manicure Monday | Falsies

Hey!
So this week I have a bit of a different post. I got Acrylic Nails. So I haven't used any nail vanishes, so I don't have any to write about, however, I do want to write about the nail bar that I went to. I know that this won't be useful to all of you,  but as most of my readers are actually from High Wycombe, it thought it would write it anyway.

I have been wanting my nails done for ages. I have a bad habit of picking my nails,( I know, it's bad)  so I thought getting Acrylics will stop me doing this, enough to allow my nails to grow a little bit. 
They have taken a bit of getting used to, but I love them.

I got these done at the 'Nail Bar' in High Wycombe. 
They cost me £27 which I thought was a reasonable price. I was probably in there about half an hour, which is extremely quick. All of the staff were friendly, and I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of getting their nails done in High Wycombe. There were about 10 women in there whilst I was there so it is a very busy little place, and I can see why people like to go there. You don't need an appointment you go in when you like, I had 3 people in front of me and only waited about 5 minutes. I will keep you updated on how long they last, but I am impressed so far.

I am thinking of painting them soon. Does anyone know if the top coat they put on them will come off with nail varnish remover? 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment