Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Benefits They're Real Mascara | Friday Favourites

   






I have a quick review today for you guys, on something that i fear I might actually be in love with. Benefits They're Real Mascara! I have been using this for a few months now, and I don't think I will ever use another mascara again.  Or maybe just this and Maybelline The Falsies!

It is expensive, at I think £19.50 a pop, however, it is worth every penny. I don't think I have picked up my eyelash curler at all since purchasing this mascara. I don't need too, it does everything for me.
As you can see from the photo my eyes lashes look long and full of volume. This is may I add from one coat of mascara. when I want my lashes to look extra voluminous I would add another coat. But for everyday it is perfect with just one coat.

Benefit says: 
"They're real! is the UK's No.1 best-selling mascara!*
They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!"

They don't lie! 
Everything that they have claimed is true, it's no wonder that it is the best selling mascara. To everyone who hasn't tried this, you NEED to. You won't regret it.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment