Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Lush Cocktail | Bathtime


I very rarely get the time to have a nice relaxing bath, so when I do, I go all out. And because I am a massive fan of lush I am always going to opt for some lush bath bombs and melts.
As it is around the festive time of year, all of the products that I have used are from their Christmas  collection. Which is my favourite by far, and I have stocked up on it enough so that I can use it throughout the year.
I thought I would show you guys what products I used/ mixed together into a massive lush cocktail! :)

Normally when I have a bath I will use three types of products in my water: a bath bomb, bath melt and a bubble bar.

For my bath bomb I decided to use my Luxury Lush Pud, which at the moment is 50% off  in all lush stores that still have Christmas stock, I know my local one still has some left. This makes it cheap and cheerful at £1.25. I like to use this before I go to bed because of its lovely, sweet and calming lavender smell. The smell also stayed on me for hours, I could still smell it when I woke up in the morning, lovely. This bath bomb has the same scent as the Twilight bath bomb which is in the permanent collection at Lush, if you fancied checking something similar out.

For my bath melt I chose Star Light, Star a Bright, which as you can see from the picture I had already used one half of previously. That's one thing that I love about lush, is that you can easily use most products more than once. The aim of lush bath melts is to melt slowly in your bath, releasing oils which help to moisturise or restore your skin. This bath melt melts slowly, releasing a blue middle which is full of  shea butter, as well as filling your bath with silver glitter, from the exterior of the melt. I love the little details that lush give to their products such as the glitter in this, as it makes your bath feel so much more luxurious. This melt smells like limes, which is very refreshing late at night, and smells delicious with the lavender from the bath bomb.

And last but not least for my bubble bar, I chose to use my Magic Wand which I have already used 3 times previously. I did not expect to get this many uses out of it, so I am impressed. Well done lush. The idea of this particular bubble bar is that you swish it around in your bath like a wand and watch it create sweet smelling bubbles. ( it does come on a stick) This smells like lushes famous Snow Fairy shower gel, which is my favourite scent! It smells like pear drops and cotton candy! Beautiful. It also turns your bath a lovely shade of pink and creates a fair amount of bubbles. I love this!


Together, these created one extremely relaxing and sweet smelling bath. 

What are your favourite lush products?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment