Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Friday 8 February 2013

Tigi S Factor shampoo and conditioner!

HEYYY!
I am so sorry for the massive gap between this post and my last one! Where have the past few weeks gone? I don't even know... time flies!
In the past few weeks, i have bought and tried out so many things! I also visited the Mac shop! So i have lots of reviews to do on that stuff! 

However, today i thought i would do a short post on some shampoo and conditioner that i purchased a few months back and have been using regularly since then.

The TIGI S FACTOR TRUE LASTING COLOUR 750ml

I got this from feelunique.com and it cost me £32.75 for them both. I know that my mother will have a heart attack when she sees this, but they are totally worth the money! I will definitely, without a doubt be repurchasing these, and am up for experimenting with all of the different ranges that they do.


They are just simply amazing!
If you like me have coloured hair, or even dry or damaged hair then this shampoo and conditioner is for you! (They do have different ranges for all hair types so i do recommend them to everyone)
So before using this my blonde hair looked kind of dull, and faded. After the first wash with this shampoo and conditioner my hair colour was so vibrant! It really did bring the colour out of my hair! The results were just incredible!
And my hair colour is still vibrant and bright, even when i have used a different shampoo and conditioner in between using this. I use this once a week which, for my hair is enough to keep it looking full of life and colour!
When i first put the shampoo onto my hair, i wasn't very impressed with it, because it doesn't lather very well. My hair was also ridiculously tangled and felt so dry while it was wet. However, once my hair had dried it looked amazing! My hair also feels and looks so nourished and healthy. I just love it. This is definitely one of them products that you find, and thank the lord.

I am actually struggling to describe how amazing this is! I think, you just all need to go and buy it and experience the amazing results yourselves! Don't let the price tag scare you away, i don't for one second regret it.

Amazing!

Has anyone else found any great shampoos and conditioners? Or have tried this range?

Bye :D




No comments:

Post a Comment