Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Monday 11 March 2013

Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara

My make-up must haves, have got to be lipstick, concealer and mascara. I have tried every drugstore and also Mac mascaras possible, and the one that i keep coming back to is this one...


Sorry about this awful shot, i forgot to crop it.

The Maybelline One by One Volume Express mascara. I have probably purchased about five of these over the years, so it is safe to say that it is my staple mascara.
This mascara retails for around £7.49 at the moment, and is definitely worth every penny.

Admittedly i do already have long eyelashes so i cant really comment on how effective it is on lengthening your eyelashes. However, it does do a great job in separating my eyelashes and making them look fuller.

I love the brush! It is the perfect shape for a mascara meaning that my eyelashes get the volume that they need, and i do not get mascara all over my eyelids and nose, which i do occasionally manage to do when using other mascaras...:) oops.

Maybelline mascaras are great in general, this is just one which i happened to pick up and really love, i am sure if i tried more of their mascaras i would be equally pleased :)

Sorry that this is such a short post, but i have been SOOOO busy with uni a the moment and thought it was time that i did a little post, as i have been somewhat AWOL for a while! 
I apologise.

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment