Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Friday 7 March 2014

Friday Favourites | Tanya Burr's Lipglosses


Hey guys! I apologise for my absence! I have been extremely busy with university lately!
However, I am back with a review on something which I have been loving lately! I have never been a lip gloss girl, never, however, I believe I may have been converted!

For anyone who does not know who Tanya Burr is, where have you been? Haha :) only kidding. She is  a make-up artist and blogger, who also has a you tube channel. I have been following her for years and she is the reason why I write my own blog. She is lovely, and does some really nice make up tutorials on her youtube, everyone needs to check her out! She has finally released her own make up collection with Eye Candy called Tanya Burr's Lips and Nails, which is available on feelinique.com as well as in some selected Superdrug stores. Well done Tanya :) 

As soon as they were released I immediately jumped onto feelunique and purchased three of the Lip glosses, two reds, and one lovely girlie pink. I did look at the nail varnish collection, which is beautiful, however, I have way too many nail varnishes as it is! The colours that I got were Lets Travel the World, Afternoon Tea and Vampire Kiss.

My immediate reaction when trying these was Wow! They are so creamy and extremely easy to apply. They last for hours! Besides Let's Travel the World, which is more sheer, they are extremely pigmented, I just love them. However, what really impressed me, is the fact that they are non sticky. There is nothing worse than a lip gloss which your hair constantly gets stuck in! All I can say is well done Tanya! They are just gorgeous and I am totally converted!

I will be buying some more shades, in the future because they have become my staple lip products! For anyone who hasn't tried them but wants to, do it, you won't regret it :)




1 comment:

  1. I love Tanya Burr and her blog and videos! Afternoon Tea looks like a lovely colour, must try these out soon!

    Rhiannon xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete