Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Where have I been?

Hey guys! So lately I have been extremely busy with university, for those of you who don't know. I am a third year performing arts student, so the past few weeks has been pretty hectic for me because I had my end of year shows. This means that my blogging had to come to a bit of a hault. However, now that things are about to die down I am back to it!

I thought in today's post I would do something different and share with you what it is that I have been doing. So as I have already mentioned I had my end of year show, the show that I was in was Bronte by Polly Teale, where I played both Cathy from Wuthering Heights and Bertha Mason from Jane Eyre. Bronte is pretty explanatory, it is a story of the Bronte lives, and how they came to write some of the most famous classical novels in the world. As part of this process we had to create our own theatre company and had to provide everything for the show, for example costumes, set and props,  we therefore has to take on various production roles. Mine was Arts Marketing particularly fundraising I therefore had to basically make enough money for the show to go ahead, and had to spend a lot of time focusing on that as well as on my acting.

We successfully put on two showings of Bronte, one in uni and one in The Space in London, which is a beautiful converted church. I thoroughly enjoyed the process, however, I am now glad to get back to my blogging :)

If you would like to check our theatre company out, here is our facebook page :)


No comments:

Post a Comment