Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Monday 3 February 2014

Manicure Monday | Lady In Red


Hey!
I would like to apologise for my absence last week, it was a very busy week with uni. However, this week I am going to try and post the posts that I has scheduled for last week up this week. We shall see how that pans out :)

As you all know from my previous 'Manicure Monday' post, I got me some acrylic nails. I still have them and they are going strong! I got a little bored of the French Mani, so decided to paint them. The colour that I chose is a beautiful deep red, from Essie called Fishnet Stockings. I love the names that they give their polishes, so unique.

This polish is actually one of my favourite for this winter season, and I have worn it a few times in the last few months. Now Essie polishes are a little expensive, however, they do have an extensive range of colours, which are all incredible. You can also pick them up from Boots. Their polishes are extremely long lasting and chip resistant, I can keep the polish on for over a week before I feel that I need to change it.  This polish is extremely shiny, as you can see in the picture, and I haven't applied a top coat to it, as I feel that I don't need to. I just love it. I feel like my nails are looking good at the moment.

I have just bought some nail art brushes from Primark, so for next weeks 'Manicure Monday' I am going to attempt to do something more complicated :) we shall see how it turns out.

Are any of you guys loving your reds at the moment? I am loving my red lipsticks as well.

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment