Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Crazy about Necklaces | Haul

Helloooo.
So i have a slight obsession with necklaces, i just seem to love every single necklace that i see in the stores at the moment. I think that every outfit should contain a necklace to finish it off, i feel bare when i am not wearing them. I have a ridiculous amount of necklaces, i will admit, however, i obviously don't think i have enough. Here are a few necklaces that i have bought in the past few weeks from New Look and Primark. As you all will know from my clothes haul post, i love everything to do with New Look.

Enjoy! :)




First up, is a beautiful rose detailed necklace from New Look, this is from Roam one of the collections within New Look and cost me £7. I thought that this would look nice with a plain black peplum top that i have and some denim jeans. As you will see, i am loving gold jewellery at the moment... 



I don't think you can see properly from the picture, but this is 3D. Cool right? This necklace will add a bit of dimension  (no pun intended) to a plain, casual outfit, or even a plain black dress, which is what i intend to wear this with. This is also from New Look and cost me £5.99, bargain. You can buy this here.



This is my favourite necklace from this haul. I love the everything about it. I think this is very versatile, and besides bold patterns and prints you can wear this with pretty much anything. This is from New Look and cost me £5.99.



Again this is from New Look and cost me £7.99 and can be found here. I love my tribal prints during all seasons, and i think that i will definitely get my wear out of this one. I think this is a necklace to go with an outfit for a night out, to really finish off and dress up a look.



Moving away from my beloved New Look and onto Primark. I love the colour orange so was drawn to this instantly. I think i will struggle to find many outfits to go with this. But i think once the summer comes i will begin to wear this a lot! This was £4.


I have a leather Pandora bracelet in this champagne colour, and have been looking for a necklace to match it for ages! Then i spotted this in Primark, and got a little excited! Again i think this is very versatile, and i cant wait to wear it with my bracelet. This was also £4 :)

And there you have it. I hope you guys enjoyed this and spotted something that you like. If you have any suggestions on how i can style these then feel free to comment :)

<3




1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    new follower from Italy ;)
    Cary
    c--makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete