Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Thursday 9 May 2013

My Carmex nightmare.


When i was in school, i always used Carmex, ALWAYS! It was my go to lip balm.




However, since repurchasing it a few months back i have become extremely disappointed with it.

It dries my lips out so much! My lips were a little dry, but there was not any dry skin on my lips when i first applied it! A few days of applying it a few times a day and my lips were all sore and flaky!

I don't remember Carmex ever making my lips worse before, but this time it did! I don't know whether they have changed the formula, or whether i just got a bad batch, but i am thouroughly disappointed!

BAD,BAD, CARMEX!

I will never repurchase this again, and this one has gone straight into the bin! Not a good experience at all.


Has anyone else had a bad experience with Carmex lately?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've finally found someone who feels the same! My lips were a little chapped so a friend offered me some of hers (the pot version) and my lips were crazy awful for days!

    Steff
    http://stephaniemaverick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad that i am not the only who has had a bad experience with it! Maybe they have changed the formula or something :/ x

      Delete